Sunday, November 24, 2013

Snow status

The ski club's snowmaking efforts seem to have taken one step forward and two steps back. The "fan gun" was retired this year and they've adopted safer equipment (something with neither fan blades nor "gun" in its title). That said, it's been slower going.

However, there is a pad of snow at riverside park where skiers will be able to try things out. Unfortunately, I will be out of town all the way through Thanksgiving. I'm confident that my captains and other veterans will step up to bring everyone on our team up to speed.

I tentatively suggested meeting Wednesday at 11a. I also encourage going Monday at the same time. I know people have busy schedules, so I set up a site where people can show their preferences for meeting times if these don't work. Please fill this out and coordinate so everyone can get a little time on snow, especially with the help of experienced skiers.

Contact me and I can get you in touch with some of your captains and teammates:
sirskow@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment