Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Introduction



Hello all,

I was excited to see a group of almost entirely new (to me) faces at the meeting last night. I share many educational roots you (the skiers, I mean, I don't know where your parents went to school). I went to South and Tech where I ran track and cross country, skied, played basketball (at South), as well as poorly playing the trombone, having fun in a couple choir groups, and going to the state knowledge bowl meet a couple times. I opted to try out something new and went to the University of Central Florida (go Knights!), where I studied economics and environmental studies. Also at UCF, I established the running club because running is fun and I sometimes like to run with people. I'm proud of what I did to build a running community there.

I'm often asked what I thought of Florida, so in short: yes, it's hot (but you get used to it); and good and interesting people exist everywhere - you just have to find them. I think I've found a group of good and interesting people in the Tech ski team (don't prove me wrong).

The "i" on my keyboard s startng to wear out now, so 'll gve t a rest.

sirskow@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment