Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Wednesday rain?

Wonderful work today. I do have to say I am quite jealous to have missed out on the amazing yoga session lead by coach Peggy! I'll seek the divine tutelage she bestowed in her students until I can experience it first hand. I do hope you found better body awareness, leading to better balance, strength and flexibility through your session today.
With rain, ;-( not snow looking fairly certain tomorrow I will be looking to fit skis to skiers during practice. Everyone will be working out, just those of you with skis a bit longer. We will be doing indoor workouts. Maybe stuff a light jacket and pants in the gear bag just in case we should catch a break in the gales of November.

Spruce Pot flyers were e-mailed out today. If you didn't receive one e-mail me so I can send to you.

See everyone tomorrow.

Meet in Room 41 Lecture Hall.


No comments:

Post a Comment