Thursday, November 12, 2015

Friday!

Way to make the most of today Team. It was just one of those days where any normal person bags their outdoor activity. The winds were 15 mph, gusts to 30, temps in the 30's, clouds heavy with a kaleidoscope of gray. Top this sundae off with a touch of rain and sleet, thank you! You guys nailed it. Hardly a complaint and lots of smiles. I was sipping my tea this morning and my tea bag tab of wisdom proclaimed "joy is the essence of success." Let's continue to have fun and grow.

Reminders:

Goals: please hand in tomorrow.

Spruce Pot Bedazzlers, let me know if you're open to help. 

Team Store Front will open tomorrow. Check blog for link. Hat and Buff/Cozy will be available. 
It will close Monday I believe. Sorry for the quick turn around but we should get them mid-December this way.

South students we will meet you at the track, but practice will finish at Tech for pick-ups.

See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment