Monday, December 8, 2014

Tuesday Dec 9th

Thanks everyone for such a great practice today in such gloomy weather. I think it was the best ones of the season, I haven't laughed like that at practice in awhile. Nothing like figure 8's under the lights! Great work on the hills and intervals! The improvements everyone has made in just a few weeks is incredible.

Tomorrow we will be at the Graystone trails. Practice will end at 5:30. If you are picking your student up please try to be spot on time. We don't have a shelter so skiers cool off fast.

LOST JACKET? I found a Black "So" Jacket size xs on the table. Since we won't be at Riverside tomorrow I'll have it in my room at Tech. Swing by and pick up anytime tomorrow.

The Apollo Invite Schedule is posted in the previous blog if you're looking for times.

Students will be dismissed at 12:30 Thursday. Make sure to connect with teachers from all classes you will missing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment