Friday, November 14, 2014

Wax Day Saturday?

Phenomenal first week everyone! Trails were in mid-season form and everyone put in the km's today and throughout the week. Nothing better than seeing everyone truly enjoying skiing week one. I've been spread thin this week so I'm sorry if anyone feels overlooked.Everything will change next week, but everyone was doing the most important thing they could for themselves and that was ski.I can ramble on and over analyse technique but the best medicine is to just ski! Not one complaint, thank you.

With all that skiing our skis get thirsty for healthy dose of wax. As you will find out the health and glide of your ski is super dependent on routine waxing. Tomorrow I'd like to have a wax day for all those who can come.  

We will wax between 1-3pm @ Tech in the welding room, end of the hall by door 8. I'll give a demo and then work closely with all new skiers to ensure proper technique is performed. Old pros can partner up and knock their skis out.

Please text me if you are able to attend (320-309-7251). Just your name and a yes. If I don't have adequate numbers we won't be able to wax. Please let me know by 10a.m. Saturday morning. Please check back here tomorrow 11/15/14 after 10a.m. to see if waxing will take place. 

Such a great week. Thanks again, you guys rock!!

No comments:

Post a Comment