Saturday, January 5, 2013

Shannon B-Day/Alex Race


I just want to start by giving the whole team big props for having such a positive attitude with the many setbacks we encountered today. The late bus to start then the nice shocker, "why you putting on kick wax? you know it's a skate race today." Say what? Fortunately for me, many skiers had their skate skis with. Unfortunately, those who didn't had to learn a lesson along with me, always pack both sets of skis! I want to apologize again for this error.
I want everyone to know that just because the results didn't reflect it, we won many times over today. You dealt with the adversity and still competed with maximal effort knowing the results wouldn't reflect how strong you or the team really are. I think this truly shows what an amazing team we have and for that I thank you!
It was great to see so many families and friends make the journey north and cheer on the team.
Now on to the many successes of the day.
VG: Katie 7th, Shannon 13th, not to bad with all that birthday cake for breakfast.
JV B  1st Logan, 4th Jason
JV G Kaethe 3rd
JH Zeb 2nd, Ricky 6th
Getting classical
"T-Grips"


"Mandolin Hero" getting medieval

Winning form

Old school combi's finding the podium

More ribbons than a 4-H team...congrats!


No comments:

Post a Comment