Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Thursday

and it's already Thursday. Thanks everyone for picking me up with the positive vibes today! Cold, windy a touch of ice and not a single complaint. I had a sugar crash coming off dessert night, left my coffee mug sitting on the steps as I stuffed my sick baby girl into her snowsuit before work. My caffeine headache was hitting hard about three and you guys carried me through today's run.  A little fresh air and seeing snow guns blowing at Riverside, everything cleared right up! Plan on skiing Saturday:-)

Tomorrow: Outside for the first hour. Please bring a warm jacket to wear over the top of your running clothes. Also, don't forget gloves and a hat. We'll be running hard with good recovery time where I'll need you bundled up! The sun should be out and winds down a bit, so it may feel above zero. (Carter pack your inhaler!)

A note on the uniforms: keep velcro away from them. Make sure they steer clear of your gloves when packing your bag for races.

No comments:

Post a Comment