Thursday, December 14, 2017

Friday

YES! Such a great ski. Peggy and I are so excited with where everyone's at. I hope as the practice progressed your comfort for going fast came back as well. I missed seeing that fear in Duncan's eyes as he forgot how to step turn at 30mph! You can't ski on terrain like that and not become a more confident skier. Carry the progressions we did throughout the season. You work so hard on the up hill let's not throw it away on the downs.

Reminders:
1. Secret Santa next Tuesday as well as pot luck. Sign up with Kendra for the Pot Luck, I believe.
2. Monday we'll have a waxing demo for all new skiers.

Looking Ahead...please let me know if you will be Racing the 30th in Brainerd. I know some will be traveling for the holidays.
Also, start thinking ahead to Maplelag. Talk with the fam and give me an early confirmation. Details will be out over break.

Thanks Everyone! Back to the hamster wheel tomorrow. Let's work on what felt weak today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment