Saturday, December 12, 2015

Wake Up Call

In-cred-i-ble!
adjective 1.impossible to believe.

What a morning session. I saw more gains in two hours then the previous two weeks. Everyone was open to critique and improving themselves as skiers. Many of the dryland puzzle pieces were fit into the active skate technique. Everything in the dryland world had a place and a reason built towards developing all around ski fitness and technique. The puzzle is coming together my friends. We shed our inhibitions and were open to crashing in the name of progress. Scary fun!

I hope everyone got down on the delectable egg bake action from Peggy. It had that Yooper pasty flare I crave . I also sampled an amazing banana muffin that melted in my mouth;-) Life Lesson: Just say yes when someone hands you a muffin.

Again, thanks to everyone who passed on the warmth of Tech Nordic Holiday cheer on our final day of Salvation Army bell ringing!

Will post Tuesday Race Schedule tomorrow night/Monday morning. Times will be similar just the order of races flipped a bit. GV, GJV, BV, BJV, JH, Rookie. Just waiting for confirmation.

No comments:

Post a Comment