Friday, February 2, 2018

Weekend ahead & Season wrap up

Friday: ski.
Saturday ski. Riverside.Team waxing at Tech for Section skiers. Get the base layers in.
  Check back for Times (waiting for a few inches of fluff to fall first so maybe late afternoon.)
Sunday: Section Team Pasta Feed: check emails for details.
Monday: depart for Maplelag
Tuesday: race of your life.
Wednesday...

Jr Highers and why I love them. It was cold yesterday! Didn't phase them. Never complained once. Temps are simply numbers. It was race day and they were game. Not a single complaint. I lost half my face out there and I didn't go down the hill at 20mph. They just did work:-) Big props to the little ones.

Everyone with Team Equipment you can keep your skis till March. It will inevitably snow after the season, so go enjoy it when it does. I'll send out e-mail reminders.
PLEASE WASH UNIFORMS and return to me in Room 178 anytime during the school day.


No comments:

Post a Comment