Friday, February 24, 2017

Season Wrap Up

Hi Everyone,
It seems like forever ago that I last saw many of you! I guess 60’s in February may mess with my seasonal biological clock. If you didn’t hear Sections went super well and three athletes competed at State last Thursday. Wish I could have included more of you in our trip back to winter!
Just wanted to send out a few notes about post season items.

1. Uniform and ski return. If you could please just come by my room one day next week and drop equipment off that would be great. I’m in by 8am each day. I usually let students keep their gear until after spring break so you can enjoy late season snow, however with the snow situation I’ll start collecting early.
2. Banquet: The banquet is scheduled for Monday, March 6th 6-8pm, more info to come. Please check e-mails or make contact with Brianna or Maia if you plan on attending.


Have a great weekend:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment